Please follow these guidelines when using this forum to exchange Palette profiles:
Where to Post
All profiles go in the Profile Exchange topic
Naming Your Post
Please make sure to use a descriptive title when posting your profile, tagged with (at minimum) the linked application and kit layout in square brackets.
Use the following format to ensure consistency among all posted profiles:
- [Linked App] Profile Name [Kit Layout + Modules]
- [LR] Quick Develop [Professional]
- [PR] Audio Mixing [Expert + Button]
- [iTunes] Playback Control [Starter]
Creating Your Post
- Select the cloud icon at the bottom left of PaletteApp (see example below) or select Community > Share Profile from the menu bar.
- Your browser will open to our Community Forum, where you'll be prompted to log in (upper right) or sign up (lower left) in order to share your profile (see example below).
Note: When signing up, please open the "Sign up" or "Get a password" links in a new tab. Once you have signed up, return to your original tab to log in and your profile will be ready to post.
- A new post will automatically be created with a link to your Palette profile (see example below).
- Please follow these best practices when submitting a profile (see examples above):
Title: Follow the format of [App Name] Profile Name [Kit Size]Illustration: If desired, you can attach a screenshot of your profile by selecting the "Insert image" option from the top bar of the Details panel.
Details: After each module and quantity, add each module's functions.
- Select "Submit" and your profile will be posted instantly!
Profile Sharing Etiquette
Profiles are by nature based on personal choices and priorities. Upvote good quality profiles and downvote useless ones but appreciate that these choices are heavily subjective. Constructive criticism is always welcome.
Note: Some browsers will download .plp files as plain text. Please try another browser if you cannot open a downloaded profile.
Please sign in to leave a comment.