|Monogram Creator version|
11 Big Sur
|Latest version supported (Download)|
10.13 High Sierra
Supported up to Monogram Creator 4.1.12
No additional Monogram Creator updates will be released for these macOS versions.
A special version of Monogram Creator, "Monogram Creator (Legacy 4.1)", is available. Palette Core is supported by "Monogram Creator (Legacy 4.1)". (Download)
|10.11 El Capitan and below||Not supported|
What is changing?
MacOS versions 10.12 Sierra and 10.13 High Sierra are no longer supported by Monogram Creator.
This change is effective following Monogram Creator 4.1.12, released in August 2021.
What do I need to do?
If your macOS version is 10.14 Mojave or above, there is nothing you need to do.
If your macOS version is 10.13 High Sierra or below, we recommend you update to the latest macOS.
- To find out which macOS your Mac is using, click here.
- To learn more about how to update your Mac, click here.
If updating your macOS to 10.14 or above is not possible, we recommend:
- Do not update your existing installation of Monogram Creator
- Transition to a special edition of Monogram Creator called Monogram Creator (Legacy 4.1)
How to transition to Monogram Creator (Legacy 4.1)
- In your existing Monogram Creator installation, launch maintenancetool.app
- Click on Remove all components and then click Next to continue
- Your Monogram Creator install should be removed automatically
- Download Monogram Creator (Legacy 4.1)
- Install Monogram Creator (Legacy 4.1)