In rare situations, Windows may fail to assign a COM port to the Monogram Core USB connection.
Follow the below instruction to manually assign a COM port.
- Using Windows search bar, search and select "Device Manager" or "devmgmt.msc"
- In the top bar, click on "View" -> "Devices by Container"
- Verify that "Monogram Core Module" is listed.
- Right-click on "USB Serial Device" under "Monogram Core Module", and select Properties
- Click the Port Settings tab and click Advanced.
- Change the COM port number to another available COM port number.
- Restart your computer.